Traveling to Fiji? Well, you are in for an awesome delight. With over tiny 300 plus islands, Fiji is home to some of the fantastic activities and adventures for all. Serene beaches, crystal blue waters, water-sport activities, unexplored hiking trails and more, Fiji is an ideal vacation destination. Bow hold on to your horses as we need to be practical and careful when it comes to packing. These are a few things your luggage should be including.
- A Valid Passport and Visa –It is absolutely imperative to have a valid passport and visa before landing in Fiji. Moreover, other important documents should also be brought along in order to gain entry and have a great time in Fiji.
- Sunscreen – Fiji’s tropical climate means you are bound to face the sun with some sweat. Make sure you carry a quality sunscreen comprising of more than 15SPF to protect your skin.
- Camera – Fiji may be a tiny island however, you don’t want to miss to click a few pics. Whatever activity you do or whichever place you go to, bring along your camera.
- Reef Shoes – If you’re going looking to stay fit during your vacation, then make sure you wear a good pair of reef shoes. This will protect your feet from cuts and other problems.
- Insect Repellent – Due to the tropical climate, Fiji is known to attract a huge number of insects and mosquitoes after sunset.
- Medicines – Make sure you get a good box of medicines as it can be expensive to buy in Fiji.
Make sure you stay in some of the most exclusive Fiji island resorts to have a great accommodation experience.