Losing a few strands of hair is considered to be a natural phenomenon. However, the sad part is that not many people know this where they freak out and go crazy after seeing a few strands of hair falling off. It is absolutely crucial not to panic if you see something like this happening as things can go worse by constant worries and tensions. These tips will help you to avoid losing more hair.
- Massage your Hair – Many researchers have proved that men and women can benefit from getting their hair massaged once or twice a week. So, consider massaging your hair by yourself or from a parlor.
- Use Olive Oil – This item is usually used for cooking but it works like a charm when applied to the hair. Olive oil should be applied to the hair around 30minutes in advance before having your shower.
- Eat Healthy Food – Healthy eating habit isn’t just about keeping you stay fit and healthy to the immune system. It also has a great effect on your hair. Make sure your diet includes good source of proteins such as lean meat, chicken breasts, eggs, tofu and more. Also, never ignore green vegetables.
- Use Coconut Oil – One of the best sources of getting rid of hair loss is by using coconut oil. Coconut oil is known to contain proteins that helps in protecting and strengthening the hair root and strand.
If you follow these tips, then you should forget to get natural keratin treatment at home.
Thick and glossy hair is known to offer beautiful looks to certain individuals. However, there are people who face issues when their thick hair starts transforming into thin along with a few lush locks. Now this transformation has reasons behind such as bad eat habits, offering less care to the hair etc. If you wish to avoid such problems, then follow some of these tips.
- Keep it Loose – People with long hair should consider keeping their hair lose instead of tying it as a ponytail. A ponytail is known to cause a lot of strain to the hair follicles which makes it thinner as time passes. While keeping the hair lose helps it to breathe more that helps to keep the hair more-thicker.
- Eat Proteins –Including proteins in your daily diet is a great way to offer strength to the hair while maintaining the thickness. Make sure you are eating healthy sources of protein such as lean meat, soy, etc.
- Check for Conditions – People with a thyroid condition and other medical-related conditions are known to cause hair thinning. Weight gain, get tired quickly, having dry skin are other medical-related conditions that causes hair thinning.
- Check the Levels of Iron – Stressful life is a bad thing in our lives. While adding more stress on already existing problems such as busy schedule, less eating of protein, heavy periods leads to a decrease in the level of iron such as Ferritin.
In order to avoid hair thinning and lush locks, consider getting soft keratin treatment at home.