Thanks to the Netgear, which has provided a one-stop platform for performing the setup or changing the basic settings of your range extender, but what if you are not able to complete the setup on the smart setup wizard? If you are looking for the steps to complete the setup process, then you can either click on ‘how to setup Netgear WiFi Extender at mywifiextfix.com’ or follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Check if the range extender and the router are connected in the same room or not. If you have placed a router far away from the extender, then the signal will not get detected by the extender.
- Check if you are connected to the right SSID of your range extender on your computer.
- The computer must be connected to the extender wirelessly.
- If you are connected to the right SSID and still facing the problem, then check the default IP address or the router login you are connected to. The right URL is Mywifiext.net.
- After opening the link, you need to enter the username and password which is default one and given on the hardware.
After implementing the above-mentioned solutions if you are still not able to complete the setup, then it is recommended to get help from the experts who are available 24×7.