add share buttonsSoftshare button powered by web designing, website development company in India

Know About Unmarried Partner Visa For UK Immigration

There are four types of visas for family immigration to the UK. Family immigration is when one member of the family (immediate) sponsored visas from other family members. This means that if you have a close family member who is a British national (or national EEA in some cases), you can obtain British citizenship through them.

Unmarried Partner Visa

This visa allows an unmarried couple to sponsor the visas of appropriate partners. The following are the eligibility requirements for a unmarried partner visa:

Both people (sponsor and sponsored) must be at the age of 18 at least.

Both partners must intend to live together permanently in the UK.

You must be able to show that if you have a previous relationship with another partner (both in relation to married or unmarried) has actually ended.

You need to produce documented evidence that you and your partner live together in lifestyle married for at least 2 years. It should be before the date of the visa application.

Without having to claim public funds, you and your partner must have sufficient funds to support yourself. In addition, you must also have sufficient funds to support any dependents if involved in visa applications.

The annual minimum wage from 18,600 to sponsor partners is a requirement. Alternatively, there should be considerable savings with sponsor partners to support the sponsored partner. If there are dependents involved, then this increases the minimum requirements.